I love it when there are posts in drafts. Ones that make me go huh? when I start writing. Like, what on earth was I thinking about.
Well, here’s what I’m thinking about today
- sometimes when all the thread goes kaflooie it’s time to put the sewing room in time out
- the sewing room is in time out
- the sewing room doesn’t deserve to be in time out because
- I’m the problem
- so here are your top five tips for when things go kaflooie
- One put the sewing room in time out
- Change the needle, thread, get out the brush and oil, and clean out the machine
- find the iced tea glass you put down somewhere, you know that place you’d remember
- write a newsletter or a faith blog
- go back to sewing/quilting
- collect fabric or thread
Also, even though it’s delightfully warm outside my hands are cold, which is wildly weird because I don’t get cold hands. My hands are usually HOT
Have a good weekend!