Kristin and I had a lovely conversation on The Book Report.
One of the coolest things about the book, and about Kirsten is how she uses fabric to make really beautiful and useful bowls. It is truly unique and worthy of our time perusing the pages just for this. Also while these look incredibly complicated, the templates are included in the book.
Check out these dynamic quilters talking about Kirsten’s book.
- Monday, August 14th – Kick-off post on the C&T Blog announcing the Blog Tour.
- Tuesday, August 15th – Maria Shell
- Wednesday, August 16th – Lynn at Create Whimsy
- Thursday, August 17th – Bonnie Hunter
- Friday, August 18th – Daisy Aschehoug
- Monday, August 21st – Sarah Ruiz
- Tuesday, August 22nd – Teri Lucas
- Wednesday, August 23rd – May Chappell Monroe
And I’m giving away an e-book. Just comment here by 3 PM Central time on Friday 25 August 2023, telling me what your favorite of all time dinner with friends is and I’ll select one winner and post on Monday 28 August 2023.