I was going through old pictures this morning to see if there was anything I could use for a completely unrelated post. I found what I needed. Hooray! Woot! Woot! Happy Dancing!
As I searched I found this quilt that eventually went to the NQA Auction.
I know before it left it had a name for the life of me I can not remember what. I was trying to piece one of Jinny Beyer’s patterns. I wasn’t quite getting how to set in the squares and setting triangles, it was a hot mess.
Eventually I finished it, being pleased with the end result.
Note: this is another quilt where the seam ripper was my best friend not only unstitching quilting but in aiding the piecing process. One of these days I’ll attempt the full pattern again. When I have time.
have a quilterly day!